I’m taking a page from thefiftyfootblogger and sharing with you some recent searches that led folks to my blog …
- tig coili (2, one from Galway, one from Dublin … not surprising; if it was my bartender buddy Jason, please holla back, I’d like to know how your trip to America went)
- +”enneagram number” +”theme song” (what an idea. I only mentioned enneagram once, I think, in a quiz)
- bump to bump motivation (No idea. Really – maybe it made more sense in South Africa)
- city wise high tide timing (from India)
- cute baggages
- gloriana frangipana (words from the IU fight song)
- irons that turn off
- james mcevoy shirtless
What an amalgam. If James McAvoy ever shows up shirtless, with an auto shut-off iron, at the Tig Coili, humming his enneagram theme-song, I hope I hear about it. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to work in the bumping.
February 17, 2008 at 8:50 am
Mine tend to make a little more sense, from what I can tell. Mostly food-based queries. A few interesting ones, though:-where to find cannoli at granville island-let’s go to the mall””-apron “”i go to bed””-conrad at knuckes, monterey, ca-funny things to do at a swim club christmas party
February 18, 2008 at 10:58 am
“james mcevoy shirtless”i just can’t get over that one. how strange!
February 18, 2008 at 1:51 pm
the ‘shirtless’ one’ must be related to the review I posted on the Last King of Scotland, where I mentioned Mr MacEvoy’s turn as Tumnus the Faun …